Family Homework Given 02-12
by AdventureLand Staff on 2/13/12
Pick a night this week to sit down together as a family, devote it to each other without distractions.
- Read Psalm 10:17. Discuss who is participating in these verses. What are they doing?
- Read 1 Peter 5:7. What does this verse instruct us to do? Who cares for us? List other people in your life that care for you? If we have problems do they want to help? What should we expect from God?
- Read John 10:27. In the New Testament, Jesus is described as the good shepherd and we are His sheep, why should we know His voice. What should our response be to His voice?
- Pray together as a family. Thank the Lord for caring for us, share with Him your problems and ask Him to speak to you.
- Prepare for Sunday. Draw a picture of what two people talking and listening looks like to you.
- Memorize our verse.
K-5th Memory Verse:
““Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”
1 Peter 5:7